government paid viagra can i write a word document on my ipad accutane how long essay service reviews http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/harry-potter-and-the-prisoner-of-azkaban-book-reports/20/ custom biography writer sites for mba follow site thesis statements to write about best letter ghostwriter sites for college homework help egypt river nile watch viagra para mujeres en lima here click online class vs traditional classroom essay running head format for apa style papers cialis clyde othello essay pay for my best reflective essay online click here example of salary requirement cover letter dissertation transcription services simple essay outline how to write a balance equation steps to writing a good essay does viagra help with blood pressure how do i remove an email account from my ipad mini acheter levitra generique 10mg go here go to link custom thesis statement ghostwriter sites for phd national banana cuba gooding cialis Volunteers
Toymakers of East Lake is proud of the great diversity of volunteers who bring smiles to children, one toy at a time. Our youngest volunteer is a 13 year old student and our oldest is a 97 year old WWII veteran. There is a task for everyone in toy making. So whether you are a skilled woodworker or someone who wants to learn or help with other tasks, come join us.
To begin as a volunteer at Toymakers of East Lake
• Contact us at 727-942-3528 to schedule a tour and orientation visit to become familiar with the many opportunities for participation in the toy making process.
• To join Toymakers as a volunteer, please download this "Hold Harmless Agreement" and this "General Photography Release Form" and bring the completed forms with you to the shop on your first day, to be signed and witnessed at the workshop. A parent or legal guardian must sign along with any student volunteers under the age of 18.
• Student Volunteers wishing to complete their volunteer hours for The Bright Futures Scholarship program, Honor Society or other academic related volunteerism are invited to join Toymakers of East Lake. Students must be at least 13 years old. Students under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on their first two volunteer days. After the first two volunteer days, parents and grandparents often continue to volunteer with their students.
• Each year Toymakers of East Lake elects two student volunteers to our Board of Directors. This is an extraordinary opportunity for a student to pick up extra volunteer hours and take a leadership role in a highly regarded non-profit. Board participation is also a great addition to their resume (for college, scholarship and job applications) as well as the opportunity for learning about the governance and management of a very active non-profit organization.
• Volunteers may decide which days and hours they wish to participate. Our processes allow for flexibility in scheduling your volunteer days and times. Students may choose to accumulate volunteer hours on Saturdays as well as during the summer. Check with your advisor regarding any special reporting requirements.
• VOLUNTEER DAYS AND HOURS: The toy shop is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 8:00am – noon
• ADDRESS: 2690 Tanglewood Trail, Palm Harbor, FL 34688